Are you prepared for a wildfire? To kick off the summer, FEMA's Individual and Community Preparedness Division invites you to a webinar on Thursday, June 23, 2016 which will feature an array of dynamic nationwide programs and resources to prepare individuals and communities for wildfires.
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
Time: 11AM - 12:PM PDT
· Phyllis Krietz, United States Fire Administration, FEMA
· Mark Jackson, Branch of Wildland Fire Management, Bureau of Indian Affairs
· Cathy Prudhomme, National Fire Protection Association
· Christi Collins, Individual and Community Preparedness Division, FEMA
How to Join the Webinar:
· Please register for the event using the Adobe Connect registration web link.
· Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting.
· This webinar will offer closed captioning.
We hope that you will be able to join us on !