Menlo Fire CERT Members
Each neighborhood has trained CERT leaders and CERT members, who have agreed to volunteer their help during a disaster.
These CERT members are contacted during an incident and asked to convene at a designated rally point.
The CERT teams then set up a command structure and make use of equipment to provide Community & Public Safety support as needed.
The CERT team is trained to support communications, gather information, provide basic medical, and more.
Become a Menlo Fire CERT Member TODAY!
- All CERT members must have completed a CERT Academy (2019 version or newer) and passed the hands-on exercise portion of the class and submitted a copy of their certificate of completion to email@example.com.
- Membership is free, but must be renewed every two years.
- Members are required to submit proof of successful completion of at least two refresher or continuing education classes every two years.
- Instructors engage students through games, exercises & competitions, designed to develop the skills & muscle memory that is critical for an efficient response during an emergency.
- Watch videos to learn how CERT teams work together following a disaster.
- Classes taught by professional first responders & experienced volunteers.
- Sponsored by Menlo Park Fire District, the State of California, and FEMA.
Register for the next CERT Basic Academy Class at menlofirecert.com. Please contact CERT@MenloFireCert.com with any questions.