Hybrid Basic CERT Course
The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program educates people about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and disaster medical operations. Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community.
This FREE training is a new hybrid online and in-person format and includes:
• an online lecture portion
• in-person, hands-on, practical portion
Online Lectures (At your own pace and convenience)
• Estimated Time = 12 hours
• Access it on your mobile device or computer.
• Complete it at your pace and at your convenience.
• Course progress will be saved and can be resumed later.
• Must be completed before hands-on, practical portion of your training.
In-Person, Hands-On Practical Skills Training
• Estimated Time = 16 hours
• Date and Time: TBD (Based on County Public Health Orders)
Registration for the current class is closed. If you are interested in being notified of future training opportunities please use the link above.
Community Emergency Response Teams in Action